With a diameter of 107 cm / 42" this ceiling fan is perfectly suitable for use in rooms with up to 15 m² and thanks to the integrated ceiling light it also works as a light source. Due to their dual look the 5 reversible blades can be installed with either the cedarwood or beech side showing and they are powered by an almost soundless 3 speed motor. The regulation of lighting and rotation speed is handled by two separate pull cords, however it is possible to add a wall control or remote control to the fan for an increased feeling of comfort.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 107 cm / 42"
- Housing colour: matt nickel (steel)
- Blade colour: cedarwood / beech (MDF)
- Lighting: use 1 x E27 base, max. 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 120 / 168 / 211
- Motor wattage: 14 / 25 / 46 W
- Max. airflow: 108.39 m3/min 3824 CFM
- Ceiling to bottom of light: 44cm / 17.3" (28cm / 11" when mounted without drop rod)
- Ceiling to blades: 27cm /10.6" (17cm / 6.7" when mounted without drop rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Can be mounted on sloping ceilings
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode
- Independent pull cords for 3 speeds/off, light on/off
- Optional wall switch and remote control can be added
- Extremely quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 5.8kg
The luminaire is compatible with light bulbs of energy classes A++ to E!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.