This ceiling fan radiates with pure extravagance and playful design. The integrated ceiling light as well as the rotation speed of both propellers can be regulated with the included remote control. The rotation of the design fan itself is caused by the rotation of the both propellers, making it the absolute highlight in every room. A further plus are the elegant walnut blades and the housing made of brushed nickel.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 107cm / 42"
- Housing colour: brushed nickel
- Blade colour: walnut (wood)
- Blade pitch: 20°
- Lighting: use 2 x E14, max. 2 x 60 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 850 / 1000 / 1150
- Motor performance: 16 / 25 / 37 W
- Max. airflow: 88 m3/min / 3107 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: ca. 38cm / 15" (no extension rods available)
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 38.5cm / 15.2"
- Max. ceiling slope: 20°
- Includes radio frequency remote control: 3 fan speeds / off, light on / off / dimming
- Direct current motor for silent, effective and efficient operating
- Unique operating: rotation of the device caused by the rotation of the propellers (no central motor)
- Natural, 3D air distribution and circulation
- Weight: ca. 8.6kg
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ to E!