The BlueStar is an exclusive representative of its kind as it is delivered with a remote control and lighting that are already included. This provides a high extend of comfort for users and makes the installation of a separate lighting element unnecessary. Especially for attic apartments the BluSteal is ideal because it can be mounted to pitched ceilings without worries, an installation without a drop rod is also possible for an additional charge. The quietly operating motor can be powered with either a left side or right side motion (summer and winter activity mode).
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter : 135 cm / 53"
- Blade colour : blue with yellow elements
- Housing colour : blue
- With lighting
- Included infrared remote control (3 rotation speeds, light on/ off, dimming feature)
- Forward and reverse motion / changeover switch for motion direction directly on the housing (left sind and right side rotation direction of the motor)
- Distance ceiling/ blades : 34 cm / 13.4" / Total height : 40 cm / 15.8"
- Revolutions per minute : ca. 75-185
- Air circulation ca. 13,700 m³/h
- Current consumption : 12-65 Watts (without light)
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Installation without drop rod (direct installation) possible for additional charge
- Net weight : ca. 9.8 kg
- The 16-pin motor with encapsulated fluted ball bearing guarantees a long, maintenance-free operating. The motor is super silent and has an overload protection.