The Fanaway Evo 2 Endure is a well-done future stage of the successful Fanaway Evo 1. That is why the changes of the stylish design fan are kept within a limit. Only the light bulbs (3 x 20 Watts), the diameter (122 cm / 48") and the shape of the ceiling light (frosted glass shade, now without a metal ring) were changed. Like its popular predecessor the EVO 2 Endure can fold in or fold out its blades as desired and can be regulated comfortably with the included remote control. This model version of the ceiling fan has a fan housing in brushed chorme which brings visual highlights into every room in combination with the integrated frosted glass light.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter (blades folded out): 122 cm / 48" for spaces with up to 25 m²
- Diameter (blades folded in): 47.2 cm / 18.6"
- Housing colour: chrome brushed
- Blade colour: clear acrylic
- Lighting: 3 x E27, max. 20 Watts (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Current consumption: 60 Watts
- Distance ceiling - blades: 27 cm / 10.6"
- Total height: 40 cm / 14.2"
- Angled ceiling installation (max. 18°)
- Max. airflow: 180 m³/min
- Includes remote control (3 fan speeds, light on/ off, memory feature: lighting can additionally be controlled with light switch)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the motor housing
- Smooth and quiet, no audible motor sounds
- Easy and quick installation (blades are already pre-mounted and balanced)
- Four unique, aerodynamically shaped fan blades that fold themselves neatly inconspicuous over the light
- Innovative, compact retractable blades
- Weight: 10.8 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!