The well-done design of this energy-saving fan is based on two optical details. For a start, there is the cylindric shape of the housing which has a quietly operating 6 level energy-saving motor working on the inside. However, there is also the curved shape of the fan blades that can be installed as need, with either 2, 3 or 4 blades. Another highlight is the integrated energy-saving LED lighting. Its 10 Watts bulb is integrated in the housing and can be controlled with the included remote control, just like the rotation speeds.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 127cm / 50"
- Housing colour: matt silver
- Blade colour: matt silver
- Lighting: use 1 x GX53, max. 10 W (bulb not included in the delivery)
- Max. power consumption motor: 35 W
- Max. airflow: 191.1 m³/min / 6750 cfm
- Ceiling to blades: 31cm / 12.2"
- Ceiling to bottom of light: 37cm / 14.6"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Diameter motor housing: 15.3cm / 6"
- Includes 4 blades, can be fitted with 2, 3 or 4 blades
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: light on / off, 6 fan speeds / off, running direction
- Quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- DC motor uses about 60% less energy than standard AC ceiling fans
- Weight: 7.0kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!