Real wooden blades with a characteristic wood grain, a feature not many ceiling fans come with. The Aerodynamix is definitely an exception, the blades alone make it a real eyecatcher. However, that is not enough for the engineers, thus they created an appealing housing in the pleasant colour basalt grey to encase the energy efficient direct current motor. Of course, design alone is not the most important criterion for a ceiling fan, therefore the blades were contructed to create a high air flow while operating on low sound volume. The fan is delivered with a remote control as well as an add-on light kit, allowing an optional installation either with or without light.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: basalt grey
- Blade colour: walnut (solid wood)
- Lighting: use 2 x E14 base, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes light kit as well as bottom cap)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 21 W
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190
- Ceiling to blades: 21cm
- Overall drop without light: 23cm
- Overall drop with light: 29 cm
- Diameter canopy: 13cm
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings (special drop rods sold separately)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, reverse function
- Patented energy-saving DC/EC motor technology
- Smooth, whisper-quiet operation
- Weight: 10kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E!